Tel: 07943 010120
E-mail us via our CONTACT US page or
Why should I use Liddell Appliance Testing?
Liddell Appliance Testing is a specialist company dealing exclusively in the testing of portable appliances (PAT Testing). All our PAT testing is carried out in accordance with The Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Code of Practice.
· All of our PAT testing engineers are qualified to City and Guilds standards.
· All our PAT testing engineers are enhanced CRB checked.
· Each PAT testing engineer has their own public liability insurance.
· Each PAT testing engineer is conscientious and courteous and will strive to exceed all your expectations.
· We can perform out of hours and weekend PAT testing to minimise any disruption to you.
· We pride ourselves on tailoring our PAT testing services to individual client needs.
What will you receive?
· A thorough visual inspection.
· A plug fuse rating and wiring inspection.
· Free minor repairs where necessary.
· A Free microwave leakage test.
· An earth bond, insulation, continuity and earth leakage test.
· Attaching clear, durable label to all appliances stating the date the test was carried out and the next due date of test. The label will also state the engineers ID, and a unique asset ID number.
· A detailed test report on hard copy or on a digital format.
· Additional literature to help you maintain your own electrical equipment.
What areas do we cover?
We are based in Newton Aycliffe, Co Durham, covering the North East of England. We will travel nationwide to carry out our PAT testing services but may need to charge an additional mileage charge for low-volume tests which are not located in the North East.
Please contact us for further details.
Out of Hours
PAT Testing Available
to minimise any
disruption to you
We pride ourselves
on tailoring our
PAT testing services
to meet individual
PAT Testing, Liddell Appliance Testing, Co Durham, North East